Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Buried in deadlines..........


That picture was supposed to come out bigger!

But the point is, that's me. Well not as cartoony, but just as hypnotized, sitting in front of the computer. I've got deadlines lined up in front of me like you wouldn't believe.

Now this is a happy thing, I know. I'm a lucky writer to make a living doing what I love. But when you've got this many deadlines, it sort of sucks all of your time. Hence the not many blogs.. Well, and the fact that the Plague put me two weeks behind!!

Speaking of the Plague, my daughter's got it now.........poor baby.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger EllenToo said…

    So very sorry to your poor daughter has the plague now. Sure hope she gets over it soon and no one else gets it.
    It's always great to be able to make a living at what you love.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Erica Orloff said…

    OMG, that's me too.

    Panic is threatening to overtake me at any moment.

    E

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ellen, thanks for the sympathy for DD...I'm really hoping she heals faster than I did! And you're right, it is great to make a living at what I love....

    Erica....LOL, somehow it makes me feel better to know someone else is feeling the panic!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay - You're gonna owe me. I'm over reviewing your Desires on the e-harlequin site! LOL

    But fear not, you know I'll do ya right! :)

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Woo Hoo, Cyndi!! What thread are you on over there? I'll come read it!! And oh yeah, baby. I trust you!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    I feel your pain!! Not about the plague ... I've managed to avoid it so far (Kate desperately searching for wood to knock!!) ...
    but the deadlines. Ack!! I know, I know, it's a lucky writer who has deadlines! But ouch anyway!!

    I've gotta go find Cyndi's reviews!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maureen,

    I have been trying to contact you through the link on your website but it does not work. Didn't have any other way to reach you. I am just trying to find out when "Vanished" will be released. According to the Booklist on your site it says it was to be out in Jan 08 but that did not happen. Could you let me know when to expect it. Thanks.
    Tracy (tacorwin@gmail.com)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home