Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

And the award goes to........................


Okay, so I don't know who the award will go to! But I do know my March Desire, THIRTY DAY AFFAIR received a nomination from Romantic Times Magazine as the best Desire of the Year.

Very nice! Of course, my book is nominated with a few other wonderful Desires written by some very talented women......so who knows if I'll win?

But I learned a long time ago, to celebrate every good thing. So I'm going to enjoy the nomination and say a big thank you to Romantic Times for the honor!

10 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHY HAVE YOU KEPT THAT GREAT NEWS SO SECRET????? CONGRATULATIONS, THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL AND I WILL KEEP MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED, AS I AM THE READER OF YOUR GALLIES
    I MYSELF KNOW HOW GOOD THE BOOK IS.
    LOVE YOU,
    MOM

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Congratulations, Maureen! So well deserved...Loved that story (love all your stories)! :-)

    Happy New Year!

    Michele

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hi Mom.......sorry! Thought I told you!! LOL.....mea culpa.

    Hey Michele! That's so nice, thanks! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woohoo!
    Yeah for you!

    Keeping the faith for ya!

    Happy 2008 my dear!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Kim!! Thanks for the woo hoo!! and a FABOO 2008 to you, too!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Congrats to you Maureen! I saw that in RT!!! I'm thinking it's YOUR YEAR to win. You so deserve it.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great News! I scanned through all the nominees but the list was SOOOO long I missed seeing this.

    Congrats! Yeah, it's nice to be nominated. Better to win. Good Luck!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Cyndi!! You're right. Nicer to win!

    Thanks.......

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Congratulations, Maureen!!

    This is great news and totally deserved -- and the perfect way to start off the New Year! And it's just going to get better and better!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Kate!! Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the congrats and well wishes, too!! And may 2008 get even BETTER for you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home