Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Redecorating time....


No, the blog's not under construction. It is what it is.....Blogger makes me too nuts to try to figure out how to change it around!
But my website... Maureen Child, is going to be getting a face lift soon. It was supposed to happen in April, but my Web Goddess, Ms. Shelley is neck deep in work, so I was postponed until May.
Which gives me WAY too much time to think about what I should change, how I should change it and just how much can I bug Ms. Shelley without her hiring a hitman.
I'm thinking bright, clean, sharp. I've got romances, funny paranormals, and dark paranormals, so I've got to give a little time to each of those genres. Not so easy.
So, if you get a free minute, go by the website, see what you think and let's hear some opinions!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    A new website! Exciting stuff. I like your website now, I really like the way your Nocturne comes up. If I come up with suggestions, I'll send them your way!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Jen......the website's been this way for five years. Think it's time for a tuneup!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Hi Maureen! It's been awhile!

    Good luck with the new website! I'm very excited to see what your brilliant designer comes up with for you!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Kate!!! good to see you! (so to speak..........)

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said…

    Maureen, I like your site. But new is good after five years!

    There should def be red in the new site as a predominate color--fits Desire and More Than Fiends. Well, unless you hate red. Then, maybe not...

    Oh, I am so helpful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home