Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Great Read!


Okay, after my rant on tv yesterday, had to come back and say something about my newest favorite heroine!
KNOCK OFF is the first in a brand new series, cleverly called the F.A.T. mysteries, after its heroine, Finley Anderson Tanner.
And Finley is just the kind of girl I want to hang out with. She's snarky, she's unashamedly unambitious, she loves Starbucks and a good bargain. She's got the perfect boyfriend and yet lusts after Mr. Not So Perfect. She's got great girlfriends and a superior attitude.
There were so many laugh out loud moments in this book for me, I cannot wait for the next one to come out!
Run, do not walk, to your nearest bookstore and get this book. And if you need to be convinced, go to Rhonda Pollero's website and check out her flash movie. You can enter a great contest over there too! Hey, go win a knock off Rolex!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    You've convinced me! I like that cover too. Another book for my To Be Bought list!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Jen......the book was really funny......I love that character!

    and a good mystery, too!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Hey, this one's next up on my TBR list. I'm so glad to hear that you loved it!

    I love the cover, too.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hi Kate...

    Cover's great. and the book was so good......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home