Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Number One..........




This is a big THANK YOU to all of you who ran out and bought a copy of BARGAINING FOR KING'S BABY!

Thanks to all of you, the book has been Number One on the Walden's bestseller list for two weeks running!

And to everyone who doesn't have their copy yet......let's see if we can make it to three weeks straight! =)

I've been working like crazy, polishing up one book, doing a proposal for another oh, and worrying about my mom, who ruptured an achilles tendon and had to have surgery!!

If you're reading this mom, I hope you're sitting down!

Oh, and if you'd like to CLICK HERE, you can go and see the digital sampler of BARGAINING FOR KING'S BABY that Silhouette has set up!

And thank you all again! Mom.......go sit down. Oh, and I love you!









11 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI HONEY,

    I AM HIP HOPPING AROUND ON MY CHAIR WALKER, SO FAR SO GOOD, BUT I TELL YOU I AM REALLY TIRED OF IT.
    I AM READY TO GET OUT AND GO, SO I REALLY HOPE WHEN THE DOC TAKES OUT THE STAPLES HE PUTS ME IN A WALKING BOOT SO I CAN GET OUT AND ABOUT.

    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING NUMBER 1 TWO WEEKS IN A ROW AND IF I COULD I WOULD GO AND BUY THREE OR FOUR OF THEM AND GIVE THEM TO MY FRIENDS LOL.

    YES I AM SITTING DOWN.
    LOVE,
    MOM

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Congratulations, Maureen!! So well deserved, as usual. You rock. :-)

    Michele

    P.S. Maureen's Mom, I really hope you feel better soon...I'm sorry to hear about your achilles tendon and surgery. Take care!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Mom!! =) Can always count on you to be Number One fan! You'll be in a boot in no time. For now...go sit down!

    Michele, my love!! Thank you! Cannot WAIT to read your book in print!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to you Maureen.

    I bought my copy last week and I loved the story. I'm spending Easter with Jill so I'll pass it on to her. I'm sure she'll enjoy it as much as I did. I can't wait for the next in the series.

    Gena

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Christa said…

    You've got a lot going on in your life. Congratulations on the Walden's list
    And maureen's Mom- Take care

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Congratulations on the Number One Waldies spot!!! Woohoooo!!! The Kings of California ROCK!!

    And to Maureen's Mom, I hope you "get the boot" and are up and about soon!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Missy Sue Hanson said…

    I love your books and your blog! Off to read the digital sampler!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Gena.....BIG hi to you and a hug to Jill for me!!! Happy EAster and I'm guessing you'll have lots of interesting stories after a weekend at the Shalvis house!

    I'm sooo glad you loved the first King book!

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Christa, thanks!! And I appreciate the good wishes to my mom, too! The hard part is making her keep sitting down. The woman makes the Energizer Bunny look like a slacker!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Kate!!!! Thanks for that!! I know your mystery is really rocking too. Can't wait to see it on the shelf!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Signature Vintage... LOVE your avatar!!

    Thanks for the kind words..did you love the digital sampler thingie?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home