Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, February 25, 2008

Shop Early, Shop Often!...............


Blatant self promotion time!!! And I'll be back for more of it next week.

That's right folks, the sequel to last year's MORE THAN FIENDS, is coming to your local bookstore on March 4! (Hey, my mom's birthday. Probably a good sign, huh?)

A FIEND IN NEED
is a really funny book if I do say so myself......So if you like smart mouthed heroines, brilliant teenagers, gorgeous Faeries, hunky demons and hottie cops...go pick up your copy on March 4!

Then write and tell me what you think of it!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Erica Orloff said…

    I love the cover--very modern and different!
    E

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Erica.........I think it'll stand out on the shelves..

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    It's gorgeous!! Very different and sexy! Can't wait to see it on the shelves!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Kate.............=)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maureen!

    I am soooo very excited! I loved the first Fiend installment! I have the best of plans to buy this one to take on a trip to San Francisco at the end of March...now I will just have to keep myself so busy that I cannot read it early!

    Looking forward to it!

    Take care!

    Husker Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home