Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, March 10, 2008

Gorgeous Billionaires.......

What's not to love???

The first book in my new trilogy for Silhouette Desire........KINGS OF CALIFORNIA is about to land on a shelf near you!!

That's right
BARGAINING FOR KING'S BABY is ready to go home with you!

A writer friend of mine insists the guy on this cover looks like a young John Travolta. Hmm. Do you see it??

Trust me, you're gonna love these guys. The King brothers, Adam, Travis and Jackson are sexy, rich and absolutely nuts about the women in their lives. Does it get any better? I don't think so! LOL

Watch for the next two King brother books coming in April and May. But for now...don't just sit there! Go to the bookstore!
Click here to view the digital sampler.

And thanks...........

13 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY MAUR, WISH I COULD GO TO THE BOOKSTORE, AND I LOVE THE COVER.....
    MOM

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, mom! Now go sit down!!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Hey, now that you've mentioned it...I see a young John Travolta!

    Can't wait to get my mitts on the next two in the trilogy. :-)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Michele! Can't WAIT to buy YOUR book!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger EllenToo said…

    I just got the first one and can't wait to read it.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thank you, Ellen!! Please let me know what you think!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVVVED that book. Working on Marrying for King's Millions right now and having a blast with it.

    Looking for forward to the next one...Adam, right?

    Good job!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Christa said…

    eagerly anticapating Jackson's story and seeing how a marriage fits into his jetsetting lifestyle. Loved Adam's and Travis's books. Will we get to see the multitudes of King cousin's in the future?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Cyndi......Thanks! so glad you're enjoying the kings! Jackson's the third book, and I've got to say, my personal favorite of the three. I shouldn't HAVE favorites, should I?? LOL

    Christa Thanks for letting me know you're loving the Kings! Oh yeah, I plan to have a whole family tree of fabulous King cousins........If my readers like the family, I'll go back for more!

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maureen!

    Read it and loved it!

    Gotta love a herione who doesn't let the love of her life be crabby!
    LOL

    take care!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Kim! Thanks for that! And yeah, I do love a sparky heroine!!

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger jan said…

    Maureen, what can I say. He's gorgeous. She's gorgeous. That digital thingimijig is gorgeous. Cannot wait till next month when we poor slow downunder fans get ours!
    And mega congrats on being No 1 again!
    Jan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home