Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, June 03, 2007

And The Winner Is..............



That's right!! Doesn't she look perky and excited?? Calm down, girl...you might sprain something important!

But she's celebrating.....the winner of my little Comment and Win contest is, ....drum roll...........Husker Kim!

So Kim...email me at maureenc@maureenchild.com and give me your snail mail addy so I can send you your signed copy of

MORE THAN FIENDS!

To everyone else, thanks for playing and remember....RUN don't walk to your nearest bookstore this Tuesday to get your very own copy of MORE THAN FIENDS!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, thanks!

    I am totally looking forward to reading the new book!

    Have a great day!

    Kim

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Kim! Let me know what you think!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Congratulations Kim!! (You're gonna love FIENDS!!)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger sdpenson said…

    Congrats. It is still a thrill to go up to a counter at a book store and say...I have met this author:-)

    I have said this in South Coast Plaza, Brea, Corona, Newport, Costa Mesa, Palm Springs,Dallas ...they see me coming and they say "we know"....than they do ask about the book of choice.

    Mary, Dana and I had a field day when we went to Alyson Noel's book signing several months ago. The cashier bought a copy too:-)

    Ok I think that you writers are incredible people and I live vicariously through you all.

    Buying my copy on the way home tomorrow.

    Sandy

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Erika said…

    Excellent. Can't wait. I'll have to stop off somewhere and pick it up on my way home. Love having new stuff to read!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Awwww.....thanks, Kate! You're only saying that cuz it's dedicated to YOU! LOL...

    Sandy, I do the same thing! LOL... and thanks in advance for buying FIENDS. Can't wait to hear what you thought of it......

    Ktzmom, THANKS!! Let me know what you think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home