Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Working, working, working....


No excuse for not blogging for a few days, but I've been staring at a computer screen most of the time. Okay fine, over the weekend, I was playing.

My mom was in town and we went out to my daughter's house, hit Starbucks, then every other store near Sarah's house. Then Mom and I went on a mission to find a used book store so she could find the elusive Nora Roberts books she was missing!! Sorry Nora, but mom wanted the really old ones, that you just can't find in a bookstore anymore!

There is a great used and new bookstore near my house, but it's closed on MONDAYS. What's up with that?? We finally found another one though and mom walked out the proud owner of almost all she was looking for.

And I'm ashamed to admit that mom wore me out. What's THAT say about me???

6 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI HONEY, IT SAYS YOU ARE A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER WHO LIKES TO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR MOM, AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY.

    I HAD A GREAT VISIT ENJOYED SEEING SARAH AND BRISTOW AND WAS SURPRISED TO GET TO SEE DAN SARAHS HUSBAND, HE HAS VERY LONG HOURS. ALL IN ALL AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL VISIT, IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT YOUR
    DARLING HUSBAND MARK LIKES ME ALSO.

    MOM

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SHAME ON ME I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT JASON ALSO CAME TO SEE ME AND BROUGHT HIS "GIRL FRIEND"
    HER NAME IS VANESSA AND SHE IS A REAL SWEETHEART, NOW ALL MY BASES ARE COVERED.

    MOM

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Maureen, it says that you and your mom have a great time together!

    Now a very important question -- why are we seeing more pictures of Bristow?

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, I'll post another one as soon as Sarah brings her camera over so I can download the cutest ones!!

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Maureen, are you trying to be anonymous again?

    Can't wait to see the pictures!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time with Mom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home