Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, October 09, 2006

All Is Right With the World


Yes, I am that petty. I finally got my latte and immediately, my outlook on the world, life in general and hey, maybe even the universe, improved.

Got my chapter finished, floor washed, rug vacuumed and while I was at it, I figured out how to arrange for world peace and an end to unsightly lycra leggings.

All brought to you by the magic of a nicely timed latte.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    But what about erasing cellulite? I'll buy your Starbucks fixes for you if you can do that!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Oooh, Jen. Good point. Next latte, I promise!!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Whew. Another disaster of horrific proportion averted by a venti latte.

    And you vacuumed! Yay!

    I'm just ignoring the cellulite comment. Talk about cruel....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home