Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halloween's Just Around The Corner


Yes, I'm still obsessing about the Snap Dragons that are, even as I type, gasping their last little flower breaths outside...

But to take my mind off the garden tragedy, I started thinking about my favorite holiday! That's right. Halloween.

What's not to love? Scary stories, candy, cute kids in costumes, candy, things that go bump in the night, candy. (Are you seeing the trend?)

To give me points, I haven't bought Halloween candy yet this year. Because I only buy the kind we like. That way, if there are left overs, they won't go to waste. Thoughtful, right?

Anyway, LOVE this picture. A friend sent it to me last year and every time I look at it, it makes me smile. In spite of flower death.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Love it! This is my go-to picture for a smile this week!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aren't they cute????? LOVE that picture!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI, THAT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST DARLING PICTURE I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. EXCEPT FOR OUR SARAH AND BRISTOW SITTING IN HIS CAGE LOOKING OUT, I LOVE THAT ONE ALSO.

    HOW DID THE PERSON EVER GET ALL OF THEM TO SIT FOR THAT LONG, I LOVE IT.

    MOM

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hi Mom!!! isn't that the greatest picture?? And yeah, i need to get a copy of Sarah and Bristow in that cage! LOL

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    I love those scary doggies!!! LOL...and a picture Sarah and Bristow in a cage?? Please share!

    Halloween's my favorite holiday, too! Can't wait to figure out which of the Seven Dwarves of Menopause I'm going to show up as!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home