Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

First Flower Down


Well, we all knew it was coming. Yes, the first Snap Dragon has officially bitten the dust. Quite literally, as you can see from the picture. sigh.

We had a ton of rain a few nights ago, and I thought briefly that it was Mother Nature's efforts at CPR. Unfortunately, my lack of gardening skill won the day.

Wonder what I'll plant next??

Oh, and remember the pic of my husband's Artichoke flower??? Tomorrow, I'll show you yet another vegetable in bloom. Unbelievable.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    That's just pathetic.

    But since I'm just as brutal on innocent plants as you are, I'm in no position to judge. All I can suggest is, step away from the flowers...

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Wait...I still see some green.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home