Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's On The Shelves!


A big day!! My first paranormal romance from the new Silhouette line, Nocturne is on the shelves!

I actually saw it myself at WalMart! So get thee to a bookstore! Buy this book. If I do say so myself, it's really good!

ETERNALLY is the title and it's about an immortal demon hunter -- come on, that sounds GREAT, you know it does!!

And look at that fabulous cover!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    It does sound GREAT! And I love the cover!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, thanks Jen!!!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    It's fabulous!!! I read it twice and I'm gonna read it again!! Love it!!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jill James said…

    Love the book. Read it in one sitting. Eternally is all I hoped the Nocturne line would be.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    WOW! Thank you, Jill!! I'm so pleased. You always hope you'll hear from readers about the book--and of course that it will be GOOD!!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Dana Diamond said…

    Congrats! It does look great. I'll try to get to my Wal-mart today.

    :) d

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Dana!! Lemme know what you think of it!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats, Maureen! I definitely plan to pick it up!

    BTW, I am sooo behind on my TBR pile. Is it too late to be telling you that I just finished reading FINDING YOU yesterday? And that I absolutely LOVED it??!!! I've started KNOWING YOU, but vowed to give myself reading treats after I write my 10 pages today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home