Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, July 09, 2010

New Book Out Now.....



Okay, so you really can't click on that particular link to look inside, but I've been having trouble getting a picture to post!!

Blogger does NOT like me today. Why? I'm a nice person! I rarely go on a rant and when I do I've been told it's fairly entertaining!

Ah well....the upshot of this post is to let you all know I've got a new book out! CLAIMING HER BILLION DOLLAR BIRTHRIGHT......not my title, by the way, just so you know.

But I claim the book! I really like this one. It's the first in a continuity for Silhouette Desire about the Jarrod family dynasty. The series is set in Aspen and I think it's pretty fabulous.

The book's on the shelves now, so make your local author happy and go buy a copy! Or two. Or three! Give as gifts! And if you'd like a signed bookplate, just send an SASE to me at PO Box 1883, Westminster, CA 92684-1883........

Email me through my website and let me know what you think!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    It is fabulous! I'm intrigued now, how often do you get to keep your original title? Is torture involved?

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Lacey!

    Hmm.....out of 115 books/novellas, I've kept maybe 5 titles that I came up with.......=)

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Yay for those five! 115 is so amazing! You'll need a whole room just for your books.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous pat said…

    AAAGH!! I was just at Border's, and didn't look for it. I'm so ashamed.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Lacey, you wouldn't BELIEVE the stacks of book boxes in my house!! LOL

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Pat, Pat, Pat....tsk. LOLOL........

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Maire Aine said…

    Claiming Her Billion Dollar Birth-Right
    Loved how you introduced the Jarrod family. I loved Erica & Christian's story. Love at first sight how unique considering all the drama surrounding Erica's life. Another great job.

    Cinderella & the CEO (Kings of California)
    Delicious, I would buy it sight unseen. Can hardly wait to catch up with the family.
    Can't wait till the synopsis is available.

    Slainte.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home