Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, April 15, 2010

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH............


Okay, it's more like Deadlines and Taxes around here.....

Couldn't resist that picture though. About sums up how most of us feel on this hideous day.

So excuse me for the no blogging here lately, but deadlines have me chained to the keyboard and taxes...

Well, you know.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Yep, taxes suck alright. Have you tried some chocolate therapy?

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ah, Pat...you and I were destined to be friends. Yes. Have my M&M bag right beside me. Just waiting for it to be wine time...

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    And I'm waiting for it to be Margarita time. Which will be tomorrow. Happy Hour with my best friend. We've made it our Friday ritual.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Oooooh. Margaritas can cure anything. If you've got enough of 'em........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home