Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Next Desire, THE LAST LONE WOLF



My next Desire, THE LAST LONE WOLF comes out the first week in May! Now, this is Jericho King's story--a lot of you have written to ask me about this book, so I wanted to make sure you knew it's almost time!

If you'd like to read an excerpt, click here

If you want to wait until you RUSH out to your nearest bookstore/Target/Walmart, that's okay too and I thank you in advance!

Once you've read about Jericho King and Daisy...let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Karen Fenech said…

    Terrific excerpt, Maureen. Looking forward to reading the book! Hope you had a great Easter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home