Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Just thinking..........



Sitting under my thinking tree--that's a Jacaranda for you. Keeps its leaves all winter and soon, they'll be dropping--getting ready for the gorgeous lavender flowers to come in May....

Anyway...the thinking part. I'm in the middle of another book and losing myself in that world. Always a good time for a writer. And I'm thinking about what's coming next and how fast the year's going--Hello?? March already??

And I'm thinking about doing a couple of blogs a week this month--especially since it's Women's History month....and along with my whole History Day thing, this could be fun.

So I'm warning you ahead of time, we'll be talking about the amazing women who were here long before us all this month. And I hope if you find some amazing women of your own, you'll share........

So start thinking........

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Gorgeous lavender flowers? Color me jealous. I'm in denial that we're in March. In fact the other day I caught myself writing 2009... I obviously don't have enough calendars around the house...

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Oh, Lacey....right there with ya! Where the heck is the year going???

    I'll post a picture of that tree when it's blooming. amazing.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Mary Ann Derbin said…

    It seems like we were just celebrating Christmas and now it's already March. Where is the year going?
    All I can say is from Michigan we all are just waiting for spring
    Think Spring.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    If it seems like March got here so fast, you can imagine how soon Summer will be here. All though at the moment, it happens to be pouring outside. Again.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hi Mary Ann! You guys really did get clobbered with snow this year, didn't you???

    Isn't there some kind of karmic law that no snow is allowed to fall in March?

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Pat, I love the rain!! I'd do very well in Seattle, I think. But the dh would be suicidal with no sun!

    And God, dont' want to think about summer yet!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home