Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year




Can't believe another year's gone!

Can't believe it's 2010! I would have thought we'd all be living like the Jetsons by now.

But the truth is, every new year is filled with possibilities. Filled with chances, opportunities and 365 brand new blank slates, just waiting for us to fill them.

So let's take advantage. Let's all make this the best year ever. Forget resolutions--we never keep them anyway. Let's just face each day as it comes and decide every morning to make it the best day ever.

I wish you all joy, love, peace--and of course, great books!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Well I didn't picture us motoring around the universe just yet. However, the leap in electronics, and computers is amazing. I've got my snacks all lined up for tonight, and a bottle of wine to go with them. I AM READY. Happy New Year to everyone, and may your TBR pile grow even larger!!!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ah, Pat, that's a GREAT wish for a New Year! Lots of great books and the health and time to enjoy reading them!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Hew Year Maureen!
    I hope 2010 is everything you want it to be!
    AMY

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Happy New Year, Amy!! I wish for you exactly the same!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home