Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, May 07, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion


So, just got home from a Walmart run (to buy new sacrificial flowers for the front flower bed)....and saw, TADA!

THE LAST LONE WOLF already out on the shelves and down to only 3 copies! So a big thank you to everyone who already bought a copy!

Its actual release date is next Tuesday, but you can clearly buy it now!

So do a big favor for your local writer--well, local figuratively, since we're all on the internet, we're sort of like neighbors, right? And we don't have to worry about messy yards or noisy stereos!!

Sorry...went off topic! Please rush out and get your copy of THE LAST LONE WOLF........and if you click on the title anywhere in this post, it'll take you to Amazon where you can order it and have minions bring it directly to your door!

The only way that gets better is if the minion shows up with a pitcher of Margaritas to go with it! (Hey, I'm working on that..............)

Your local writer thanks you!

10 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Karen Fenech said…

    Can't wait to read it! Hope you had a great Mother's Day, Maureen.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Cynthia D'Alba said…

    Hey Maureen! I was walking through Walmart and yep...THE LAST LONE WOLF jumped right off the shelf and into my basket! :)

    Cannot wait to dig in. I do love your Desires.

    Am I going to see you at National Conference in Orlando this year?

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Karen! I had a great Mother's Day, hope you did, too!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Cyndi!! THANKS for catching hold of THE LAST LONE WOLF when it jumped into your cart!!

    Let me know what you think of it okay?

    And no, I was all set to go to Nashville, but not going to Orlando! But next year in NYC for sure!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Wow can you say "sold out"? Congrats!!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Really??? FAboo! Thanks, Lacey!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Mary Ann Derbin said…

    Maureen,
    After I had read the other King books I remember mentioning to you about Jericho's story. I knew the story would be great. But I never realized it would be so over the top. Jericho and Daisy's story even outdid Jefferson and Maura. I loved it. My only hope is that there will be more King stories. And thank you for the mini family reunion. I just love those King boys. One I started reading I coldn't put it down until I finished at 3:00 AM.

    Slainte.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Maire Aine said…

    Maureen another great King has fallen. I loved Jericho's story. Hope there will be more King stories.

    Slainte.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Mary Ann....THANKS! Now that's a great compliment!! Staying up all night to read Jericho's story!

    Slainte!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Maire Aine said…

    Maureen,
    The stories only seem to get better and better.

    Slainte.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home