Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Supernatural Season Ender......



In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure there are tons more important things to be thinking about!

That said, I admit, I've been doing a lot of thinking about Supernatural. Specifically, the season ender.

Was Chuck the Prophet really God? Is Sam back from hell, still locked with Lucifer? Or did Michael take him over down in the fiery cage?

What happened to Adam? Not that big a question really, since Adam wasn't around long enough for us to really CARE.

But is Castiel really going to be the new 'Sheriff in Town' now that Michael has toppled into Hell's cage? Is Bobby going to get his soul back from Crowley? (I was so glad to see that Bobby survived, this soul worry came a little late!)

And is Dean actually going to turn into suburban husband and dad? How will Season Six pick up from there?

Questions, questions...and no answers. Which is going to make for a Looooonnnngggg summer.

What do you guys think?

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    I can't make any comments, since I don't watch the show. I'm REALLY behind on the shows I do watch. They're all piled up on my DVR.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Oh, Pat. I do love all things paranormal and this show has such amazingly good writing!! I was hooked after the first episode!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    I haven't been watching this season because I promised myself I'd be good. But oh my gosh Dean a husband and father? What was I thinking?

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Lacey!! HOW could you not watch??? OMG the ending of this season....

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    I did start to watch a new show called Happy Town. It's got a nice creepy feel to it.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Havent' seen that one....but if you like creepy, you'd love Supernatural. Plus, the guys are just so pretty to look at!! =)

    What about NCIS?? Are you waiting for the finale like I am?

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Uh, no. I don't watch that show either. Why do I feel like people are about to start throwing things at me. BUT WAIT! Isn't there a new show starting soon, that might be about vampires? I need to see if I can find the name of that thing.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Well that didn't take too long. It's called The Gates, and will be on ABC.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Okay, hmm. The Gates. Havent' heard of that one. Cannot BELIEVE you don't watch NCIS. Hello?? Mark Harmon?? LOL......come on, Pat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home