Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Books!!!!!!!!!!





You gotta give it to Harlequin! To celebrate SIXTY YEARS of publishing romances, they're giving away a FREE ebook to every woman in America and Canada!

That's right! FREE!

All formats are included and all are absolutely FREE.

There's one book from every line Harlequin/Silhouette publishes, from sexy to suspense to inspirational. Just go HERE and follow the instructions!

There are books by some great authors being given away--(And I'm proud to say that I am one of the lucky authors chosen for this great promotion! You'll find my Silhouette Desire, BABY BONANZA there, free for the downloading!

So let's hear it for Harlequin/Silhouette! And hey, Happy Birthday, you guys!!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Maggie Rivers said…

    Wow! That's a fantastic treat.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hi Maggie!

    You're right it really is! Does Harlequin know how to throw a party or what???

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    Congratulations Harlequin!!! And to all the wonderful authors they presented to the world.
    I would say this is a great reason to break out the wine.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Pat, we could soooo bond!! Heck yes, let's break out the wine!

    Thanks for the congrats, too! I'm so proud to be a part of the Harlequin family!!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just finished "Baby Bonanza". I loved it! I had read a lot of your books before this one and I don't know how I missed it.

    Harlequin has really done a spectacular job of promoting this special. Yours was the 3rd book I've read.

    I'm off to download some more of them.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Bev, that's fabulous!! Thank you so much!

    I'm really glad you enjoyed BABY BONANZA........I had so much fun writing that one!

    Harlequin is really doing something amazing, aren't they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home