Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bedeviled.................





So I'm back to talking about BEDEVILED... Hey, I wrote it, so of course I'm going to talk about it!
There's lots of buzz about this book. It's getting some amazing reviews, including a Starred Review from Booklist! (That's like the Holy Grail for writers!) so consider me crowing,...........

Anyway, with that amazing cover and truly good story even if I do say so myself, how can you lose??

I know the economy sucks right now and times are tough......but such a deal I have for you! For only 6.99, you get drama, comedy, a love story and adventure all in one!

(Plus, there's the great looking guy on that cover!)
So do your local writer a favor and go get your copy today! BEDEVILED is worth your time! I promise...............

And after you read it, write and let me know what you think!











6 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The book looks really good and that guy really is good looking!

    you sold me. I'm going out to buy my copy!

    Carrie

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got it! HQ send me some books to read and evaluate, so they got bumped ahead of Bedeviled. I think it's my "weekend book" for this weekend! Can't wait. :)

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Woo Hoo, Cyndi! Let me know what you think!!

    And hmmm.....who are you evaluating??

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Carrie, Thanks!! Hope you love it!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Easily I assent to but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home