Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Books, books, books..........








So today I went to my local RWA meeting. Always a good time. And for me, that's saying something. I'm not much of a 'joiner'. I don't do committees or groups or well, pretty much anything that's organized and filled with rules.

But RWA is a different ballgame. In that room, once a month, I spend a few hours with other writers. Women (and a few hardy men) who understand what it's like to stare at a computer screen and make up stuff for a living. We laugh, we talk, we complain, we go to lunch and then when we have a release out, we sign our books.

Today, I signed BEDEVILED and was supposed to sign AN OFFICER AND A MILLIONAIRE, my January Desire. (Unfortunately, the Desire didn't come in, so I'll be signing that one next month along with my February Nocturne VANISHED.

Anyway, the point of this blog is to say that I love my job. I'm busy and I'm grateful. There are people out there who love to read my books and I'm thankful for all of you. So at the beginning of the New Year, I just wanted to say so...if not out loud, than at least in print!

This week, I'm going to be paying attention to whoever posts and on Friday, I'm going to draw two names and send those two readers signed copies of all three of my recent releases....BEDEVILED, AN OFFICER AND A MILLIONAIRE and VANISHED.

SO COMMENT THIS WEEK AND WIN SOME BOOKS......

















33 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home