Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas...........................


Yep, I know, it's not PC to say Merry Christmas. Because not everyone celebrates Christmas. But you know what, I'm saying it anyway!

And I'm not trying to make light of anyone else's holiday, I'm just celebrating my own.

Which means, the cooking, the baking, the buying, the wrapping is almost complete. I've watched LOVE ACTUALLY twice already and today, did A CHRISTMAS CAROL.

Do you hear any talk of actual writing happening? No, me neither.......But it'll get done. Once the rush is over!

I'll probably check in again before the big day......but until then, may whatever holiday you're celebrating be everything you could hope for. Hug your family, play with your friends and take the time to be kind to yourself!!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    That's an adorable little picture you have there. Love the Christmas tree. Uh-oh, I said the "C" word. I don't see any flashing red lights, or hear any sirens, so I guess I'm alright. The next few days are about hanging out with friends and family, and of course eating. I hope everyone has a good time doing the same.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    LOL Pat. I think we're safe here. :-)

    Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas, Maureen!!

    And I'm looking forward to many more History Mondays in the New Year! :-)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Have a Merry Christmas with your family Maureen!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Pat, right there with you!

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Kate, absolutely safe here! LOL

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Kate!

    HIstory Day will return........

    Oh, and congrats on the great review of your first mystery!!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Merry Christmas, Jen! Enjoy your family and all the rushing!!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger EllenToo said…

    Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, especially Maureen.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aw, thanks, Ellen!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    Merry Christmas to all.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home