Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another GREAT Cover!




To everyone who's asked me when my next Nocturne is coming out... I have an answer for you!
February 1, 2009! Here it comes. VANISHED goes on sale.

This book is about my Immortal Guardians and this one in particular was TONS of fun for me! Vanished is set in Ireland, in County Mayo, to be precise.

And, it's set in the very place my dh and I stayed the last time we were in Ireland. A fabulous 'self catering' cottage, which is basically a cottage you rent for your stay. On the same grounds as a B&B owned and run by the owners, The Staunton family, who also own the sheep farm where the cottages are located.

It sits on the banks of Lough Mask and it was absolutely the most beautiful place I've ever stayed.

The book is dedicated to the Stauntons and if you want to take a look at their place, Click HERE to see Knight's Cottage in Tourmakeady, Ireland.............and I guarantee you'll want to go see it for yourself!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful cover! And I always wanted to go to Ireland..

    I can't wait to read it.

    Kerry

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great cover Maureen!

    My room-mate in college was Irish--McGuire don't ya know! 2 of her sisters (she was the youngest of 15! YIKES) married men from Ireland, and live there. I went to one of the weddings--absolutely beautiful ceremony--the groom's father stood at the end and sang "When Irish eyes are smiling".

    Can't wait to get the book!

    Hugs!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Kerry!

    Thanks for that. It is gorgeous, isn't it??

    And find a way to get to Ireland, girl!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Kim!

    Hi......where ya been!?! LOL

    Oh, what a neat wedding! Isn't it the most gorgeous place in the world???

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank goodness! I didn't think IT WOULD EVER come out! BUT February??? ACK!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Cyndi!! How you been, stranger???

    Yep, Feb. Hey, it's almost here!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Maureen, this cover is sooooo hot!! Gorgeous!!

    And what a delightful cottage, so close to the water! Don't you want to go back there right now? Is there a pub nearby? :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home