Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Yes, it's all about me..............




Told you I'd be back today...............

My podcast interview at eHarlequin went live today! Yikes. Do I worry that I sound like an idiot?? Of COURSE I do!! I'm a writer. There is no one more paranoid or obsession riddled than a writer. We're very sad, really.

You should all go out and buy my books to make me feel better!! What a great idea! Then I can afford a psychiatrist to make me sane, which would probably kill the creativity, so maybe never mind.......but what am I saying?? Yes, buy the books! I'll even risk sanity for you!

But meanwhile, if you'd like to listen to me talking about the Kings of California, just CLICK HERE

And don't forget to keep those comments coming for a chance at some signed books and ooh........maybe chocolate!! So post here and tell me what you thought of my interview.......and remember, writer on the edge, here so be kind!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maureen--will be doing that download to the old ipod tonight. I love to hear the voices of my favorite authors. I downloaded Christine Rimmer's podcast a while ago. Very cool!

    Have a great day!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Kim!! I loved Chris's interview, too! She is such a sweetie. A member of my plot group too, so I get the chance to laugh and talk with her at least twice a year!

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger jane127 said…

    Hi Maureen. I've been trying to listen, but it won't stop 'buffering' (even on a cable connection). Is it available on iTunes? Or maybe it's because I'm not in the US?

    I'll keep trying

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Jane, Thank You for alerting me to that!! No, it's not because you're not in the US......somehow or other, it got messed up.

    But the powers that be assure me they're going to get it fixed ASAP, so check again next week, okay?

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger jane127 said…

    Thanks Maureen. I'll keep checking back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home