Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Curse is Removed............



I dont' want to think that it was my voice that shut down eHarlequin's podcast of me...but one has to wonder.

Anyway....it's up and running now, so if you want to hear me talking about the KINGS OF CALIFORNIA, just CLICKHERE!!

Tell me what you think.....or maybe not. Maybe you should just listen.......or maybe not. Maybe you should just drop by and look at my picture. Maybe not..........

6 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Maureen:)

    I just finished listening to your podcast and enjoyed it. I already read Marrying For King's Millions and LOVED it. When I bought my copy there were three copies left and the other author cubbies were full. I thought that would make you happy. I hate having to wait for the third in the series. One month is a long time for a person like me to wait:)

    Gena

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Gena! You're right!! I DO love hearing that! LOL.......how very small...hehehehe.

    I'm so glad you're enjoying the kings...I had such a good time with them!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Great interview! You sound so composed and smart, which of course, you are!

    I have BARGAINING FOR KING'S BABY just waiting for me to read!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Jen!! Thanks for that..... always terrifying to be interviewed! Hey, writers are supposed to be read and not heard!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    The interview is fabulous! Smart and breezy and fun...much like yourself!!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Awww Kate, Thanks!! Breezy and smart?? Woo Hoo for me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home