Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Wet Paint...........


Not really. I mean if you touch your screen, which you shouldn't anyway, you won't get paint on your fingers.......but you try finding a sign that reads NEWLY REDONE WEBSITE AND BLOG!
So, this is my little way of announcing the makeover my WebGoddess, the Fabulous Ms. Shelley gave my site!
It's fresh and new and pretty and fun, and I'm really enjoying it. As you can see, she also put a high gloss shine on the blog!
So go to my site, look around, send me an email to tell me what you think and oh yeah, never touch a wet paint sign.

12 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    "Never touch a wet paint sign"

    LOL, love it!

    Fabulous new look. Kudos to you and Ms. Shelley. :-)

    Michele

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Michele!!

    I soooo agree!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Love the new site and blog, Maureen!!

    And I do like that scary wet paint sign!!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Kate!! thanks for coming by to comment on the site...AGAIN! LOL.....

    I think the sign'spretty festive!

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Christa said…

    Fabulous new site. Almost thought I was in the wrong place.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Christa!

    I've heard that from a few people now! Glad you like it--I really do. It was time for a makeover!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your new look Rocks, Maureen! If only we could make ourselves over that quickly.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    @Right there with ya, Amy!!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW. Love the new site. Very BRIGHT and FRESH looking. Hats off to your WebGoddess on a job well done!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Cyndi!! Thanks! Good to see ya, too! How's that book coming??

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See me ignoring your question? LOL LOL...I'll send you a private message and give you an update

     

Post a Comment

<< Home