Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

At a Bookstore Near You..............


My September Desire, SEDUCED BY THE RICH MAN is out on the shelves, now!
Gotta say, I loved writing this book. Man is British, and ooh. Love that! He's suave, self assured and not about to let our heroine, Janine, break down any of the walls he's spent years building.
Naturally, Janine doesn't have to 'break' down the walls. She just tunnels right through them.
Janine is a favorite, too. She's funny, sarcastic and a little snarky. Just the way I like my friends!
So why are you still here reading my blog? Run out now for your copy of SEDUCED BY THE RICH MAN! Then write and let me know if you loved Max and Janine as much as I did!

12 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    I promise I'm just adding a quick comment before I rush right out to buy my copy.

    Your heroines are always a little snarky, Maureen! That's what makes them so much fun!

    And what a nice cover! ;-)

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hi Kate! Yeah, it is a good cover!! YAY!!

    And you love the snark cuz that's what we do best, my friend!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I picked up mine today and you'll be happy to know there was only one left. YAY for you!!!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Woo Hoo!! Thanks for that, Gena!! I like to keep tabs on how the shelves are emptying!! Say hi to Jill for me!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay Maureen, I bought it yesterday and finished it this morning. I LOVED it. My husband works nights and the girls were at sleepovers so I had time to myself. What a way to spend it! I can't wait for the next in the series.

    I did pass along your "HI" to Jill. She's on the lake this morning wake boarding. Lucky girl.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to get to know Max. I kind of had a crush on him from SCORNED BY THE BOSS! I'm looking forward to this!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Cyndi, Max is so HOT!!! You'll love him. I sure did.

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Christa said…

    I loved Janine and Max. I loved that you included scenes that were very similar in books 1 & 3 where Janine is shouting at someone while on the phone. :)
    Are you working on anything else now?

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Cyndi! Hope you like it!!

    Gena, thanks for the plug! LOL

    Christa, Thanks!! Yep, I'm working on a Desire trilogy that will be out in early 08 right now!

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Count me among those who LOVED them! So sexy and fun!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Jen!! Thanks for that!!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Maureen,

    I just finished Seduced By A Rich Man and I liked it so much that I am now looking up your back list! I loved the hero with the English voice. It added so much to the story. Especially, when he was being "sarky".

    You are now my newest favorite author! LOL.

    Bev

     

Post a Comment

<< Home