Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, July 22, 2007

More Random....


This is the view from my Dallas hotel room and since I'm a big clouds and sky person, I really enjoyed it.......although. Hmph. I know Texas is tired of rain (with good reason, hey, I'm no fan of flooding), but COME ON!!
I couldn't see ONE thunderstorm while I was there??? Couldn't sit in my room with that great view and watch lightning???
We don't get lightning in So. Ca. and clearly, that's my doing, since Texas was pretty much dry while I was there.........

4 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU SAY IF MANY TEXANS READ THIS STATEMENT THEY MAY KIDNAP YOU AND BRING YOU BACK THERE LOL.

    MOM

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    LOL, Maureen's mom!

    And I've gotta agree with mom, Maureen. I mean, what if some Texan shows up at next year's conference in San Francisco, praying for an earthquake. Hey, I'm just sayin'! LOL

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Yikes, mom!! Don't want to be kidnapped to Texas!!!

    Kate....you've got a point. Okay...no praying for earthquakes!!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Tina DeSalvo Callais said…

    Hi Maureen,

    This is my first BLOG ever--what's the matter with me right?!
    Just wanted to check in and say hi--Who did you know in Dallas to get a view like that?--T-storms or no T-storms it still was a great view.

    Tina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home