Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fiends in the Wild!


A BIG thanks to all of you who have sent me pics of MORE THAN FIENDS from where ever you find it!
This one's from Kathy in San Francisco! And you GOTTA love the books on either side of MORE THAN FIENDS!!!
Chicken Soup for the Menopausal Soul and Beam Me Up, Jesus (a Heathen's guide to the Rapture).
Think they're trying to tell me something??
Keep sending those pictures, guys!

9 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Erica Orloff said…

    This made me laugh! Look where you're wedged!

    But your cover is awesome. :-)
    E

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Erica, I cracked up, too! Hey, demons/Rapture??? LOL

    Thanks, I love that cover, too!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Maureen!! OMG that's hilarious.

    Gonna start reading your book tonight, and my mom was thrilled to get her copy, too. :-)

    Michele

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    LOL, Maureen, on the placement! But hey, it's looking good there!

    In my local bookstore, it's right next to Rachelle Chase's "Sex Lounge" so there you go! ;-)

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Michele!! Thanks, hope you're loving it and your mom, too!!

    Kate.......Sex Lounge?? hmm. Well, still more to do with a sexy demon than the Rapture!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to have this book for the title alone!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Jill! Hey, the books pretty funny, if I do say so myself!!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Rhonda Pollero said…

    The book was fab!!!! Loved, loved, loved it!!!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Rhonda! Thanks!! I'm so glad you liked it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home