Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, June 07, 2007

And The Winner Is...........


Trish DePriest!!
Hey, Trish.......email me at maureenc@maureenchild.com with your snail mail addy and I'll get you your signed copy of
I really hope you love it!
Thanks to everyone who commented to win and a BIG thanks to everyone who's gone out to buy their own copy of MORE THAN FIENDS!
Don't forget, as soon as my website is all spiffed up, there's another contest coming! This time to win fabulous jewelry designed and made by a terrific writer, Amy J. Fetzer!
So keep coming by, I'm going to be talking about books, books, books in the next couple of weeks and I'm going to want to hear what YOU think about this summer's reads!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Trish!

    You're going to love it.

    I finished the book last night (after a very windy baseball loss) All I can say is EXCELLENT! It was a great ride! :)

    Ok, and the teaser for the next book--great--I have to wait a whole year? Are you kidding me? FINE!!

    Have a great weekend all!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL.......THANK YOU, Kim!! I'm so glad you loved it! And I gotta say, Brady the Faery is worth the wait! I just finished that book a couple of weeks ago and boy did I have fun!

    So tell all your friends to run out and buy MORE THAN FIENDS, okay??

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    oooh.....and sorry about that loss for your boys!!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maureen,

    LOL, my dh says that this team is the reincarnation of the "Bad News Bears"...they need a little more time to pull it all together! ;)

    Thanks for the condolences.

    Looking forward to reading all about Brady!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Congrats, Trish! I agree with Kim, you're gonna love it!!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Kim.....My son was on a team like that once! A very Looooonnnnggg season! LOL

    Kate, you are the best!

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW~ Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I can't believe I won! I never win anything- the last was a gold fish at the carnival and it died on the way home! I've got my copy from Walmart (purchased on my lunch hour) and it's on my schedule for tomorrow and I can't wait! Everyone have a great weekend!

    Trish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home