Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas time VS Deadline


When did Christmas get so close???

I had big plans. I was going to have this book finished by the 15th so I could relax and bake and make candy and oh I don't know... maybe CLEAN???

None of that's happening so far.

Still, I have high hopes. If I can just convince myself to get out of the chapter that's killing me at the moment, maybe the rest of it will roll.

Hope so, cuz Christmas is coming, ready or not.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    I hear you, Maureen! I want some time off too just to enjoy Christmas but I don't think that's going to happen. Having said that--I know how fast you write and it's just scary :-)

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Not here lately, Jen!! But from your mouth to God's ear....let us hope.....

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Emily Brightwell said…

    Don't sweat it Maureen, you always got your books in on time - you'll come through, you are one fast writer. I believe you used to be called "She Who Writes Like the Wind" Me, I'm still as slow as ever - I don't know how you manage all those deadlines, though!
    Good luck with the book and have a wonderful Christmas.
    Cheryl/Emily

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Cheryl!! My wind is more like a zephyr now!!

    Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home