Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, November 10, 2006

New Cover!


Just saw this cover for the first time early this week! Gorgeous, isn't it?

And no, you're not reading the title wrong. It really is MORE THAN FIENDS.....and a damn funny book if I do say so myself!

It'll hit the shelves in June 07 from NAL, just in time for all of you to grab a copy to do some beach reading!!

It's a first person paranormal with plenty of attitude--and I had a great time writing it! The heroine is Cassidy Burke-and the day she turns 32, her world implodes.

Interested???

7 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    The funniest book ever written, and yes, that's a completely objective opinion! *G* Don't miss it!!!

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wwaaa! I don't wanna wait that long, Maureen! I am in the midst of a Maureen-Marathon right now (on my fourth MC--ETERNALLY...YUM!! ), and the addiction is only getting worse.

    I want my

    I want my

    I want my MC-B

    (um..that's BOOK-not b**ch!)

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT cover!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    OH God, Gillian! Now I've got that tune in my head!! LOL.....ah, anticipation makes all things better! But I'm glad you're loving Eternally.

    Kate...love your completely objective opinion! LOL

    Jill....Howdy! And thanks!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    I love the title and the cover is beautiful.

    And Kate's right (minions usually are) the book is funny!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Oh! I voted for Kate, now I need to steal the coding for the button to put on my blog. PLEASE????

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said…

    Love, love, love it. Yum and can't wait till June...

    I like the tag, too. :) "If she can deal with her ex..." Oh yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home