Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tag!


Yes, I've been tagged. By Dana Diamond. Very nice woman. But sneaky. (Love you, Dana!)

Anyway, the point of being tagged is, you have to name five interesting or fun facts about yourself. And give them to the world!!!

Or, however much of the world drops by our blogs to take a peek into the weirdness of writer's lives.

At any rate, I thought about answering that tag here. But then I decided I'll be dishing my 'interesting' facts over on the team blog, Deadline Diaries next Wednesday, instead. And because I must do it, so must the team. So I'll be tagging all of my co-diarists as well! Drop by next week to find out for yourself if Maureen is really interesting......or just a writer.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said…

    Oooo, MM (no, not Marilyn Monroe, silly. Madame Maureenie!), sounds fun. Can't wait.

    Just don't tell them about the time you...

    OOps. Never mind. I didn't say that. Just wipe that unfinished sentence from your minds, folks.

    Mwahaha.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Chris......I'm hoping to do a little mwhahahahaing of my own once I tag you guys!!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TRUST ME, YOU ARE VERY INTERESTING AND HAVE BEEN ALL YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE A FUN PERSON TO BE AROUND AND I AM GLAD TO SAY I RAISED YOU LOL.

    MOM

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Hey, Dana tagged me, too! Devious, isn't she? *g*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home