Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Beach Reads In January!


That's right, there's a great beach read book coming out in January!! Well, the end of December, actually. Right about the time you're all looking for a little relaxation.

You'll need something to help you recover from running yourself ragged all December long! Something to make you want to curl up with a nice cup of something hot and spicy...

This is soooo the book for you!

I got lucky. Jennifer Apodaca gave me an ARC of the book--(that's Advanced Reading Copy)--and it was terrific!

Not only are Holly and Wes great characters, but Jennifer introduces us to an entire world that's just so damn much fun. There's a great romance here, but there's also a fabulous mystery. And a mystery WITHIN a mystery!

Intrigued?? Curious?? Well, you'll just have to run out to your closest bookstore on Dec. 26th and get yourself a copy of THE SEX ON THE BEACH BOOKCLUB. Trust me on this. You'll be glad you did. And you'll be emailing Jennifer begging her to tell you when the next one's coming!!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    I can't wait to read this book!!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Maureen, thank you! I don't even know what to say, that's so sweet of you. I just gave you the ARC because I wanted to.

    Do I have the best friends ever or what????

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Kate, the book was terrific!

    Jen, This book is going to kick some serious BUTT! LOL....Thanks for the ARC, too! I have some pretty great friends myself!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Oh! Oh! I want to read it! I want to read it! Oh! Oh!

    Dang it, I have to wait...Have I mentioned I'm not a patient woman? LOL

    M.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Maureen!!!!! About five minutes ago, I finished ETERNALLY and it was oh-so-awesome!!!! I just had to jump onto your blog to tell you! (Okay, so I'm indulging in !!!-- you deserve it. g)

    How do you think up such fabulous stories? And that emotion! The delicious characters! Gawd, I wish I could channel your talent.

    And now I'm desperate to get my hands on Jen's latest!!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You're so welcome, Maureen. Tonight I get to start your BOURBON STRET BLUES. Can't wait!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home