Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, July 03, 2011

National Readers' Choice Award....



Look what I brought home with me from conference!

This award is one of the most lusted after prizes in RWA. And it means so much. Because THIS prize is awarded by readers. By women who know and love our books.

By the people who go out and buy our stories and allow us to do what we most love to do...write.

So, since I was too excited to be really eloquent in my thank you speech, to the members of OKRWA, thank you so much. This award means more to me than you can know.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous pat said…

    Looks like the "fireworks" already happened for you. Congratulations!! And Happy 4th of July!

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet your speech was fabulous and I hope you're drinking champagne at breakfast for the next week because you deserve it.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Pat! And I really enjoyed my fireworks!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    That's so nice, Lacey! LOL...I think I pretty much burbled my way through my brief speech!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home