Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, June 10, 2011

RWA conference


So, Romance Writers of America national conference is in a couple of weeks. Everyone's making their schedules and getting a little crazy......My suitcases will be out next week while I slowly fill them. And oh, dry cleaners.........make a note, make a note...

Anyway, I'm nominated for a RITA award this year, for my Christmas novella, The Wrong Brother. That's the RITA statue there on the left. Pretty, isn't she??

This is my seventh nomination and it's still exciting to have your book chosen as one of the best of the year. Even if you don't win, it's an amazing thing to be chosen as a finalist.

Of course, one of these years...I do want one of those statues.....


2 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    I wish I was going. I don't suppose I'd fit in one of those suitcases?

    Remember to leave space for the RITA statue!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ah, Lacey, you should soooooo go to one of these! You'd love it. Surrounded by nothing but romance writers!

    You're a sweetie.....and thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home