Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rainy Monday.....



I love the rain.

Mostly because, living in Southern CA, I almost NEVER see actual weather. Honestly, to my friends, I'm known as a weather free zone. Whenever I travel, wherever I happen to be is suddenly hit with blue skies and sunshine. No clouds. No rain. No nada.

So imagine my pleasure at having an actual storm here again! This winter's been a very wet one, and I'm loving it--in spite of the lake that seems to form between our house and the neighbors. I'm sure it's all their fault.

Today, I'm polishing a synopsis, making some changes for my editor, and then making a big pot of soup--we have weather soup--very exciting. What's up for you>

4 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Definitely the neighbors fault!

    Happy polishing!

    P.S. Am reading a certain book by Regan Hastings... LOVE it!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    THANK YOU!!That's so cool, Lacey! Please!! LOL....tell your friends! The more books I sell, the better it looks to the Powers That Be!!

    Wine poured....want some??

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous pat said…

    When it rains this hard, our walkway gets flooded out. We have a wood plank that we can haul into place. It's that, or walk through the neighbor's yard. Our indoor/outdoor cat, hates all the wet, and sits looking out the door with a disgusted look on his face. I need to get a move-on with your book.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    LOL I never say no to wine ;-)

    I'll definitely be recommending it :) Must keep the Powers That Be happy lol!

    I'm looking forward to the next one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home