Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

October Kings of California.....


Boy has it been a long time since I've done any blogging! I know. Bad Blogger.

Truth is, I've been so busy I've hardly done anything but work. And how sad is that??

On the upside, there is a new Desire headed your way thanks to all of this work! And if I do say so myself, it's pretty darn good.

CINDERELLA AND THE CEO is a Kings of California book, starring Tanner King, who was practically a recluse and a LOT of fun...and then there's his heroine, Ivy who is a Christmas tree farmer! You've got to love that. I had a great time with Ivy while she fights to expand her farm into a year round business despite the rich, gorgeous Scrooge who moves in next door.

The book will be out the first week of October and I hope you all RUSH out to buy it.

Oh, and if you want to get it ahead of time, just click here and pre-order it!

Your local author thanks you.........(and promises to not stay away for so long again!)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Your readers would probably chain you to your desk if they could... and it wasn't illegal. You'll be hard pressed to find complaints ;).

    I'm loving the cover and the title. Can't wait for Cinderella and the CEO's release!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aw, Lacey! Thank you!! What nice things to say! =) But still promise to not be gone so long again!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Robin Kaye said…

    Sounds great, Maureen! I can't wait...well, I have to finish my galleys and then type The End on my WIP first, but then I'm going to read Cinderella and the CEO in a bubble bath with a nice glass of wine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home