Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday.......



So, I should be working. Even opened Word and stared at my pages for several loooonnnggg minutes.

Then turned instead to my TBR pile. (That's To Be Read for those who don't know)

I'm reading now. Loving reading something I didn't write. Reading the new Evanovich book and enjoying it. A lot.

What about you? Are you reading? Working? Tell me what's going on in your world.......

4 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Naughty, naughty. I'm suppose to be working too but I'm blogging instead so I can't really talk...

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous pat said…

    I worked on Saturday, and then went to a barbeque afterwards. Today I went shopping for a pair of new tennis shoes, bought a few things at Trader Joes's, and then finished the grocery shopping at Vons. I usually read just before I go to bed. That's my very own special time.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ah see, Lacey.....two great minds. supposed to be working and...NOT.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Oooh, Pat. LOVE Trader Joe's! I could spend hours in that store...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home