Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Can't believe it's this time of year again...

But here I go. Off to a pumpkin patch this morning with two adorable kids and their mom.....the three year old is much more adventurous than he was last year at this time, so I'm thinking I'll be doing a lot more chasing him this time around.

The newborn won't move much, but we'll prop him up next to a pumpkin so he can feel festive, too!

You guys getting ready for the start of the holiday season?

Or are you all as stunned as I am that the year went by so fast???

7 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous pat said…

    The speed that time passes by, no longer surprises me. I keep telling everyone, that once September arrives, get ready for the rest of the year to FLY by! I don't get too involved in the holidays anymore. I like to hang out on the fringes, it's a good way to save my sanity. I love the decorations from Oct through Dec though.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    It is a crazy making time, Pat!! the three year old asked me today, "How come you don't have Halloween up here?" Hmm. Good question!!

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    If you move to Australia, pumpkins are still pretty much just pumpkins at this time of year. We're not big on the celebrating :).

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aww, that sucks, Lacey! LOL... no Halloween????

    and hey, WHERE in Australia??

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous pat said…

    That reminds me.....about two years ago, I carved a pumpkin and gave it to my best friend, because she had never had one before at Halloween. She took pictures of "him" wearing different hats, wearing a scarf, watching TV, and I can't remember what else. I just LOVED the fact that she had so much fun having that pumpkin around!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Article
    http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/brahmi/

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed reading/following your page.Please keep it coming. Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home