Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oooh.



Okay, so what brings me back to blogging? Not work. Not books.

Supernatural. It's been renewed for season 7 and I'm happy. What does this say about me?

I like eye candy? Sure why not? I love the paranormal? Oh yes.

Mostly though, I love good writing. Great characters. A story arc that blends family drama, humor, horror and at the heart of it all, brotherly love.

Color me happy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Wow is it really up to season 7 already? It feels like it just started yesterday!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    I know, Lacey~!! I'm so glad we don't have to say goodbye yet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home