Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay Me and Yay YOU!


Had to give out a big THANK YOU to all of you guys!
BABY BONANZA, my September release from Desire, debuted at number 1 on Walden's Bestseller list, as I already told you! But....

Here's the best part!

The book dropped to number 2 the next week and this week is BACK to Number 1!!

So thanks to all of you for rushing out to buy this book! I really do appreciate it and LOVE hearing from all of you! Thanks so much for all of your emails!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And again, I have to say, the reason it bounced back to #1 is because it's freaking good! :)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    Yippee!!! I would throw some confetti, but I don't want to be the one who has to clean it up.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Cyndi, Thanks!! that's so nice...

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aww, Pat!!

    I sooooo get the cleaning up worries.. Virtual confetti much appreciated!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home