Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, September 12, 2008

Books............


So, here's my big THANK YOU to everyone who went out and bought a copy of my September Desire BABY BONANZA!
The book debuted at Number ONE on the Walden's Bestseller list!


Let's see what we can do about keeping it there, okay??

Everyone who doesn't have their copy yet....what're you waiting for??

7 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Congratulations, Maureen! That's fantastic news!

    And welcome back from Vegas. :-)

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Michele! Thanks....good to be back, even though I've got my head down over the keyboard!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great news, Maureen. Enjoyed the book. Laughed at some of his comments during diaper changes.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    HI Cyndi....

    Thanks for that! I do love watching a clueless man trying to handle a baby!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    What an adorable cover!! Yes, I've got my copy, but I'll shuffle over to Borders tomorrow and pick up another copy, just to keep you at Number One awhile longer! :-)

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ah Kate, all sacrifices gratefully accepted!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maureen,

    Got it! Loved it!

    There truely is something about a man with his child. Especailly napping--that was how I loved to see my dh with the boys sleeping on the floor, relciner, sofa...it didn't matter where. Just knowing that they were as safe as ever!

    Hugs

    HuskerKim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home