Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, September 05, 2008

Plot Group.........





Yes, it's that time again!! Tomorrow, the plot group is meeting in Vegas.......(we've heard all the jokes, LOL), but come on. Hotels are cheap, flights are easy to get and plenty of places to eat...plus.. BARS.

Anyway, won't be around for a few days, so no History Monday this week!! I expect you guys to tell me when I get back about all the fabulous fun facts you picked up!

Meanwhile, me, Susan Mallery, Kate Carlisle, Teresa Southwick and Chris Rimmer will be plotting ten books over the next four days.........wish us luck!!

And did I mention how much I hate flying?????????????????

5 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh to be a fly on the wall!
    Good luck!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, I'm back!!

    Oh Cyndi.....you would have been vastly entertained!!

    Although, speaking of flies...there was ONE fly in the whole damn hotel and never left our sides.......weird.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was me!!! I shape-shift. Did I ever mention that to you? LOL

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH yeah, BTW, the winners of your book on Lipstick Chronicles have been posting how much they are enjoying them! and who they are giving them to. Think you've got some new readers! :)

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Well, that's REALLY nice to hear, Cyndi! Thanks....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home