Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, July 25, 2008

Books........


Well, I'm off to the RWA conference next week, so no new blogs until I get back, then I hope to post a few pictures (as soon as I recover)......

So, since this is my last blog for awhile, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who ran out and bought a copy of HIGH SOCIETY SECRET PREGNANCY Thanks to all of you, my July Desire was Number ONE on the Walden's Best Seller list for TWO WEEKS!!

I really appreciate the support and all of you who drop by here to say hello or just to read whatever it is I've posted..........

Have a great week and I'll see you when I get back!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Bye. Have a good time!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Pat!!

    'See' you when I get back!!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    One last thing.(I hope you haven't left yet) I know SF has some fantastic restaurants. I'm going to want the details if you try any of them. If you don't win, you can at least eat yourself silly!! The best of luck to you.

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Not gone yet, Pat!! And a couple of friends of mine are SERIOUS foodies!! So I'll be reporting. And thanks for the good luck, too!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have good and bring home the gold!

    Did ya miss me last week? LOL I was vacationing in Branson, MO. Interesting place!

    I'll see you in Washington next year

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Cyndi.......I was WORRIED about you!! Glad you're good and were off having a good time!!

    Conference was great but I came back RITA-less again. S'okay though!! Had a fabulous time. More on that this week.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home