Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

National Reader's Choice Award Nominee..........




So it's pretty exciting! MORE THAN FIENDS is a finalist in the paranormal category for the National Reader's Choice Award!

This award is voted on by readers, so it means a lot to me. I was a finalist once before, but the only time I carried the trophy home was when I picked it up for my friend, Susan Mallery --Yep, she won. Beat me in MY category and still I was fabulous enough to pick it up for her and haul it home!

No small feat, since the Reader's Choice award is pretty much a slab of concrete, carved with the winner's name and book title! I was happy to haul that puppy back home for Susan and handed it over as soon as she paid a small ransom in candy....

So I think I'm due for one of my own!

8 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haven't had a chance to check your blog in a while. Been writing (yeah, I know. It's a shock!)

    Congrats on the National Reader's Choice Award! Well deserved.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Totally Cool!

    You are having a great week! :)

    L-O-V-E-D that book! Totally on my keeper shelf!

    Keep up the great work!

    Husker Kim

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey Cyndi.......been wondering about you!! Thanks!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Kim!! I'm soooo glad you LOVED that book! So did I.......=)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    I loved the book too, Maureen! And how nice to be recognized by other READERS! I've got all fingers crossed, hoping you bring home the concrete slab this time!!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Awwww, thanks Kate!!! wouldn't it be nice to get a hernia carrying a concrete slab that has MY name on it?? LOL

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Maureen! You're on a roll! And count me as one who LOVED that book, too!!

    Very cool news. :-)

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aw, Michele!! Thank you! I loved that book, too!! fingers crossed......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home