Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, January 04, 2007

JetBlue to Vegas....


I hate flying. I mean, I really HATE flying. Well, not so much the actualy flying part, the take off part. Oh and the security nets designed to catch master spies and any fool trying to smuggle water on board.

But, plot group meets this weekend in Vegas. So that means flying. I usually fly JetBlue (and no, this is not a picture of our plot group in their showgirl costumes) of course we COULD have posed for this picture, but we'll be busy working.

See, we'll plot eight books in three days and trust me, that's a lot of work. We have our tape recorders ready, our notes (or lack thereof) and we're ready to rock. But first, we have to gather. One of us is coming in from Seattle, one from Oklahoma, me from California and one of us already lives in Vegas!! That's why she's in charge of water and snacks...

Writing is a pretty solitary occupation. So when we all get together and the ideas start popping, it's like magic. So when I get back, I'll tell you all about that magic. And about JetBlue. My favorite airline. (Unless of course, my flight's delayed again.)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger sdpenson said…

    Hi Maureen,

    I know that you will have a wonderful time with your friends even though you will be working.
    Good friends and colleagues nourish the spirit and the mind.

    I am bit late...but wanting to wish you and your family the best New Year.

    ~Sandy

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Sandy!

    I wish the same for you and your family.the best of New Years!!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Looking forward to hearing about the latest adventures in plotting!!

    (P.S. We miss you!!!)

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Kate!!! You won't be missing us NEXT time!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home