Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

California Christmas


No, that's not my house. Though it does sum up decorating in Southern California!

Not sure why this is, but it seems that no matter what the weather's like leading up to or even after Christmas...Christmas Day is 80 degrees.

Now this may sound faboo to those of you in say, Denver. But it's hard to feel cozy or Winter Wonderlandish when you're barefoot and wearing shorts.

Still, we had a terrific Christmas and I hope all of you did, too!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    What a cute palm tree! Only in SoCal, right? LOL

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cool Christmas Tree, Maureen. I say the more lights, the merrier!

    I found a great website of animated holiday lighting set to music. I put it up on my blog just now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home